Technology Business Add-Ins based on the expansion of ABAP objects. They can be used to meet the needs of users, if the standard delivery system does not allow to implement any functionality. All program codes for ABAP, screens, GUI, tables and interfaces are created in such a way that allows users to include their sobsvtennye increase in the standard.
Each Business Add-Ins contains all the necessary interfaces to implement a specific task.
- BADI can be used several times, in contrast to technology USER-EXIT, which are called only once
- BADI based on technology of object-oriented programming -> SAP ensures compatibility of all interfaces follow BADI
So how do you find BADI in the system:
1. Start transaction SE37 and set the stop point (breakpoint) in the function SXV_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME
2. Set a stop only dllya Callback Functions
3. In another window, run your SAP transaction. Debug mode will open with a list of BADI. NAME = BADI, Clif = introduction BADI
FUNCTION sxv_get_clif_by_name .
*” VALUE(PREFIX) TYPE SEEX_CLIF_PREFIX
*” VALUE(CLIF) TYPE SEOCLSNAME
CALL FUNCTION ‘SXV_ADD_PREFIX’
name = name
prefix = prefix
new_name = clif.