In some cases during operation of SAP SCM system you have to do upgrade or copy system to make some major changes. Usually all this steps performed by Basis team but APO functionality is laying somewhere between functional consultants and basis consultants, especially when we speak about liveCache.
You can find all the detail about post installation steps which you must perform before system will be ready to operate.
First of all look at Notes which are describe this steps:
Basically all the notes will link you to SAP Service Marketplace( SAP Service Marketplace -> Products -> Installation & Upgrade Guides -> SAP Business Suite Applications -> SAP SCM -> SAP SCM Server -> Using SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP SCM Server 7.0)
Where you can find PDF you need to follow.
But to do liveCache initialisation you have to do 5 simple steps:
- Run LC10 transaction and start initialisation( http://maxdb.sap.com/doc/7_8/45/7e9240d4101c93e10000000a11466f/content.htm)
- Delete all content from tables in liveCache /SAPAPO/DELETE_LC_ANCHORS
- Run consistency check in transaction /SAPAPO/OM17
- Run check in /SAPAPO/OM_LC_DOWNLOAD_UPLOAD
- Run report to align SID with transaction data ZZ_UPDATE_KEY
More details on how to copy SCM cyctem you can find in this topic https://archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/3546129